What kinds of photos do you want to take?
Do you want photos that are:
- Formulaic and easy to repeat – Take headshots.
- New and exciting – Take video.
- Proven to sell – Take photos in your own hometown of places you love.
- Lucrative – Sell them in bulk to a coffee table book publisher.
- Funny – Start your own photo-booth business.
- Convenient – Shoot for stock.
- Seen around the world – Shoot travel.
- Always changing – Weather photography will keep you on your toes.
- Heartfelt – Take family photos.
- Or if you’re detail oriented – Shoot food.
No matter what kind of person you are or what you like to shoot, there’s a market for your photos.